The Cane Creek eeWings Mountain cranks offer maximum stiffness and durability. This with a weight of less than 400 grams. Titanium is almost indestructible so that the eeWings can withstand much more stress than other high-end cranks. Compared to other MTB cranks made of carbon, the Cane Creek crank is also much stiffer. Even scratches and traces of use that occur in the course of time can be repaired. Thanks to SRAM Direct Mount compatibility, different chainring types can be mounted. Also a 2 speed shifting can be realized with suitable Direct Mount Spider. The 30mm axle is compatible with all common bottom bracket standards such as BSA and Pressfit. The Cane Creek eeWings Mountain crank is the perfect crank for your off-road adventures.
Cane Creek is known for high-quality bicycle parts. With attention to detail and the claim to always develop innovative products, Cane Creek is particularly distinguished. Headsets and dampers are still part of the core business today. In addition, also brakes suspension forks and suspension seatposts. The US company has been in existence for more than 40 years. Cane Creek hereby grants a quality guarantee of 10 years for the eeWings cranks. Precision, ingenuity and a love of bikes. This is the essence of Cane Creek products.
Features Cane Creek eeWings Mountain Crank
- Range of use: MTB, XC, Enduro
- butted titanium crank arms
- CNC milled axle with Hirth teeth
- Titanium crank bolt
- Preload unit made of aluminium 7075-T6
- compatible with SRAM Direct Mount 3-hole interface
- brushed finish with laser graphics
- Manufacturer’s warranty: Cane Creek grants a quality warranty of 10 years from the date of purchase.
- Material crank arms: titanium
- Material axle: titanium
- Crank arm lengths: 170.0 mm, 175.0 mm
- Weight: 399 g at 170mm
- Chainline: depending on chainring and spider
- Q-factor: 176 mm
- Axle diameter: 30 mm
- Compatible housing width (BSA bottom bracket): 68 mm
- Bottom bracket: BB86, BB30, PF30, BB386EVO, BSA
Scope of delivery
- Cane Creek eeWings MTB Crank
- Crank bolt
- Spacer 1 mm
- Chainring bolts
- Bearing preload unit
- without bottom bracket & chainring
There are no reviews yet.