The Elite Drivo II Indoor Trainer – The most precise interactive training roller in the world. With the Drivo II, a direct further development of the Drivo Trainer has been sealed. In an instant, the coach changes the resistance. It is robust, powerful and also very quiet. The riding experience is just like pedaling outdoors. Here you have arrived in virtual reality – Elite Drivo II.
Maximum accuracy of Drivo II data is ensured during training by the Optical Torque Sensor. This OTS sensor is an innovative integrated power meter that measures the output power even with an accuracy of +/- 0.5%. The Drivo II motor controls resistance with unparalleled responsiveness. Via ANT+ and Bluetooth cadence, speed and power are transmitted to the headunit. With the right training software, you can make your training with the Elite Drivo II very effective and targeted.
- Resistance unit: electromagnetic brake
- Resistance levels: infinitely variable
- Braking power max.: 2300 Watt at 40 km/h
- Simulatable gradient max.: 24 %.
- Power measurement: Yes, accuracy +/- 0.5 %
- Data transmission: Bluetooth 4.0, ANT+
- Protocols: FE-C (Fitness Equipment Control), PWR (Power), S&C (Speed & Cadence)
- Flywheel mass: 6 kg
- Power connection: Yes, operation without connection not possible
- Dimensions (L x W): 850 x 800 mm
- Weight: 24,5 kg
- Wheel sizes: 20 – 29 inch
- Axle mounting: quick release or 12mm thru axle
- Installation width: 130 mm, 135 mm, 142 mm
- Freewheel compatibility: 8-/9-/10-/11-speed Shimano/SRAM (Campagnolo optional)
- Note: For the assembly of 8-/9-/10-speed cassettes, a 1.85 mm spacer ring is required.
Scope of delivery
- Elite Drivo II Indoor Trainer
- Freewheel body 8-/9-/10-/11-speed Shimano/SRAM (Road)
- Adapter for quick release and thru axle
- 2 support feet
- Power supply unit