The Garmin HRM-Run heart rate chest strap collects running efficiency data and sends it to Garmin sports watches, cycling computers or smartphones. The seamless chest strap is comfortable and easily adjustable. The sensor is small, light and as narrow as the belt.
The HRM-Run provides 6 running efficiency data
- Step frequency: The number of steps per minute
- Vertical Movement: The high-low movement of your running motion
- Ground contact time: the time per step in milliseconds
- Balance of ground contact time: The ratio of left and right when running as a percentage
- Stride length: The length of the stride from one step to the next, measured in meters.
- Vertical ratio: The ratio of vertical movement to stride length (in percent).
- Device dimensions (L x W x D): 60 to 142 x 3.0 x 1.2 cm
- Weight: 59 g
- Module size: 29.4 x 51.4 x 8.5 mm
- Module weight: 49 g
- Length: 60 to 142 cm
- Battery: CR2032
- Battery: 12 months (running: 1 hour per day)
- Water resistance: 5 ATM (corresponds to the test pressure at 50 m water depth)
- ANT+ Heart Rate: Yes
- Heart rate variability and advanced heart rate features: Yes
- 2.4 GHz ANT radio transmission protocol: Yes
- Running efficiency: Yes
- Stores and transmits heart rate data: No
- Heart rate statistics for swimming intervals: No
- Non-slip design for pool swimming: No
- Resistant to swimming pool chemicals: No