Get more out of your triathlon when you pair the Garmin HRM-Tri with your compatible device. The HRM-Tri chest strap stores heart rate data when underwater and sends it to your sports watch after surfacing. The soft, rounded edges and hidden seams make the harness very comfortable even out of the water.
The HRM-Run provides 6 running efficiency data
- Step frequency: The number of steps per minute
- Vertical Movement: The high-low movement of your running motion
- Ground contact time: the time per step in milliseconds
- Balance of ground contact time: The ratio of left and right when running as a percentage
- Stride length: The length of the stride from one step to the next, measured in meters.
- Vertical ratio: The ratio of vertical movement to stride length (in percent).
- Device dimensions (L x W x D): 60 to 142 x 3 x 1.2 cm
- Weight: 59 g (2.1 ounces)
- Module size: 29.4 x 51.4 x 8.5 mm
- Module weight: 49 g
- Length: 60 to 142 cm
- Battery: CR2032
- Battery life: 10 months (triathlon training: 1 hour per day)
- Water resistance: 5 ATM (corresponds to the test pressure at 50 m water depth)
- ANT+ Heart Rate: Yes
- Supports heart rate variability and advanced heart rate features: Yes
- 2.4 GHz ANT radio transmission protocol: Yes
- Running efficiency: Yes
- Stores and transmits heart rate data: Yes
- Heart rate statistics for swimming intervals: Yes
- Non-slip design for pool swimming: No
- Resistant to swimming pool chemicals: No