HUNT Carbon Aero Disc Wheelsets – Aerodynamically optimized wheels, available with various rim shapes.
Ultimate climbing performance and incredibly capable in hilly terrain. The wide carbon rims provide excellent aerodynamic performance. The U-profile provides great handling and reduces drag. The extra wide jaws of the HUNT Carbon Aero Disc rims widen the tread for exceptional cushioning, grip and low rolling resistance.
The freewheel body of the HUNT Sprint hub has 48 teeth. The triple toothed pawls allow a fine engagement of 7.5 degrees.
We carry the entire HUNT product range. Also special wishes can be realized – just contact us
Technical data HUNT wheelset
- Range of use: Cyclocross, Road
- 33 Carbon Aero | 1347 g total weight
- 50 Carbon Aero | 1487 g
- 4050 Carbon Aero | 1485 g
- 65 Carbon Aero | 1596 g
- 5065 Carbon Aero | 1532 g
- Weight limit: 109 kg System weight
- Air pressure max.: 7 bar
12 x 100mm / 12 x 142mm HUNT Race Season Sprint hubs
- 20/24 J-Bend spokes Aero butted 2.0-2.2/0.95-2.0 mm
- Centerlock disc brake mount
- HUNT freewheel with 3 multipoint pawls
- Campagnolo, Shimano or SRAM XDR freewheel body
- sealed deep groove ball bearings
- 7075 T6 aluminium
28″ HUNT Carbon Aero Disc Rims
- 33 Carbon Aero | 20 mm jaw width, 27 mm outer width, 33 mm height
- 50 Carbon Aero | 20 mm jaw width, 27 mm outer width, 50 mm height
- 4050 Carbon Aero | 19 mm jaw width, 27 mm outer width, 40/50 mm height
- 65 Carbon Aero | 20 mm jaw width, 27 mm outer width, 65 mm height
- 5065 Carbon Aero | 20 mm jaw width, 27 mm outer width, 50/65 mm height
- high-strength UD T24/30 carbon fiber
- tubeless hookless design
Scope of delivery
- HUNT Carbon Aero Disc wheel front and rear
- Spare spokes, valves, adapters, spacers, quick release skewers
You can only collect your HUNT wheels from us on site – we look forward to your visit.