The NEWMEN Advanced SL A.30 29″ Carbon wheelset is the perfect upgrade for your trail or enduro bike. Low weight and high stability characterize these high-end wheels from NEWMEN. The NEWMEN Advanced SL A.30 Hubs and wheels are made in Germany and tested by EWS pilots. The FADE hubs work very quietly and reliably. Thanks to the short and wide pawls, the running noise could be minimized. The power transmission is gentler, so the reliability has been improved again. The flared rim flanges offer you a very high dent resistance. With the 30mm jaw width you can also ride low air pressure without strong flexing. Incl. Milkit Tubeless Kit and Newmen Strip.
- Range of use: All Mountain, Enduro
- Total weight wheelset: 1610 g
- Weight limit: 125 kg system weight
- Air pressure max.: 2.4 bar
- Recommended tyre width: 2.3 – 2.6″.
15 x 110mm / 12 x 148mm hubs
- 28 Straightpull Sapim D-Light spokes
- Centerlock disc brake mount
- FADE freewheel with 3 pawls
- Shimano HG, Microspline or SRAM XD freewheel body
- sealed deep groove ball bearings
- 7075 Aluminium
29″ carbon rims
- 30 mm inside width
- 20 mm rim height
- 460 g Rim weight
- high-strength carbon fiber
- tubeless hookless design
- required rim tape 30-34mm
There are no reviews yet.