Quarq XX1 DUB Powermeter – Designed for the SRAM Eagle XX1 and X01, compatible with all 1-speed mountain bike drivetrains.
With a measuring accuracy of ± 1.5%, the Quarq XX1 Powermeter does not have to hide from the competition. To ensure that this is maintained even under conditions with fluctuating temperatures, active temperature compensation has been implemented. The measurement of the cadence is done safely via acceleration sensors. In addition, the Quarq has other helpful features such as the display of the left-right distribution (power balance).
Thanks to the IPX7 waterproof rating, the Quarq SRAM XX1 DUB Powermeter works without problems even in the most adverse weather conditions. Thanks to ANT+ & Bluetooth Smart transmission, the Quarq XX1 powermeter is compatible with all common bike computers. The bolt circle of 104mm allows the mounting of various chainrings.
Technical data Quarq XX1 DUB Powermeter
- 29mm DUB crankshaft
- Chainline: 52 mm Boost
- Crank arm length: 165 mm, 170 mm, 175 mm
- Material: Aluminuim and carbon in hollow construction
- Chainring 4×104 bolt circle
- Bluetooth and ANT+ wireless technology
- Weight: 626 g without bottom bracket
- Compatibility: 10, 11, 12 speed gears
- Without bottom bracket and chainring