Rotor 2INpower DM MTB Powermeter – the double-sided measuring powermeter for off-road use. The rotor measurement technology measures the power on the left right independently. Thus, it can provide precise data on balance and performance. Accurate performance measurement is required for effective training control. This also works flawlessly on varied and rough terrain. The electronics are located in the crankshaft and in the crank arm, so that they are protected from shocks, falls and contamination.
Connect the Rotor Powermeter with your bike computer, smartphone or sports watch via ANT+ or Bluetooth Smart. This way you have the various values such as the cadence balance, power and cadence in view. You can also export the acquired data to a training software and dive deeper into the matter. Another advantage of the Rotor Direct Mount crank is the fine toothing of the chainring mount. This way you can fine tune the position of the oval Rotor DM chainrings.
With up to 300 operating hours you can use the Rotor 2INpower for a very long time. And when the battery is almost empty you will be warned in time. Charging is done via USB magnetic plug. So that also no water can penetrate. So bad weather is no reason to stay at home.
Features Rotor 2INpower DM MTB
- Independent measurement left/right
- Operating time up to 250 hours
- Protected electronics in the axle and right crank arm
- Waterproof due to magnetic charging port
- ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart compatible
- Compatible with ROTOR software (Windows, OSX, IOS and Android)
- Compatible with ROTOR OCP Direct Mount chainrings
Rotor 2INpower DM MTB Technical data
- Material: 7055 aluminum, CNC machined
- 30mm axle (BB30, PF30, BSA, BB89, BB92, BBRight)
- Chainline: 52mm Boost
- Q-factor: 169.5mm Boost
- crank length 165mm, 170 mm, 175 mm
- Weight: 695 gram (170mm)
- Direct Mount chainrings not included
Scope of delivery
- Rotor 2INpower DM MTB Powermeter
- USB charging cable