Rotor INpower DM MTB Powermeter – Your faithful companion for off-road rides. A key feature of rotor measurement technology is data processing that takes into account abrupt changes in terrain, such as jumps and drops, to accurately measure performance. This INpower measuring technology sits protected in the 30mm crankshaft, where vibrations, foreign bodies and dirt can do nothing.
Connect your Rotor powermeter to your bike computer, smartphone or sports watch via ANT+ or Bluetooth Smart. This way you always have the training data such as cadence, power and cadence in view. You can also forward the acquired data to a training software and thus dive deeper into the matter. Another advantage of the Rotor Direct Mount crank is the fine toothing of the DM chainring screw. This way you can adjust the position of the oval Rotor DM chainrings.
With up to 300 operating hours, the INpower rotor can be used for a very long time. And when the lithium battery is almost empty, a warning message appears. The charging is done by a magnetic plug so that the system is waterproof according to the IPX7 standard. Wet and cold are no reason to stay at home.
Features ROTOR INpower DM MTB
- One-sided measurement left
- Operating time up to 300 hours
- Protected electronics in the 30mm crankshaft
- Waterproof due to magnetic charging port
- ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart compatible
- Compatible with ROTOR software (Windows, OSX, IOS and Android)
- Compatible with round and oval ROTOR MTB Direct Mount chainring
Technical data ROTOR INpower DM MTB
- Material: 7055 aluminum, CNC machined
- 30mm axle (BB30, PF30, BSA, BB89, BB92, BBRight)
- Chainline: 52mm Boost
- Q-factor: 169.5mm Boost
- crank length 165mm, 170 mm, 175 mm
- Weight: 695 gram (170mm)
Scope of delivery
- Rotor INpower DM MTB Powermeter
- USB charging cable
- Direct Mount MTB chainring not included!
There are no reviews yet.