Rotor INpower DM Road Powermeter – the one-sided measuring powermeter for asphalt or gravel. Accurate power measurement is required for effective training. The rotor measuring technology measures the power inside the crankshaft, so that it is protected from shocks, falls and contamination. Powermeter measurement technology also functions perfectly at strongly changing temperatures. In this way, precise data on balance and performance can be provided.
Connect the Rotor INpower DM Road Powermeter with your bike computer or sports watch via ANT+ or Bluetooth Smart. This way you have the various values such as the cadence balance, power and cadence in view. Smartphones can also be used. You can also export the acquired data to a training software and dive deeper into the matter. Another advantage of the Rotor Direct Mount crank is the fine toothing of the chainring mount. This way you can fine tune the position of the oval Rotor DM chainrings.
With up to 300 operating hours, the INpower rotor can be used for a very long time. And when the battery is almost empty, a warning message appears. The charging is done via USB magnetic plug so that the system is waterproof according to the IPX7 standard. Bad weather conditions are no reason to stay at home.
Features Rotor INpower DM Road
- Measured values: power, cadence, torque efficiency (left) and round pedal (left)
- protected electronics in the axle
- Waterproof due to magnetic charging port (IPX7)
- Bluetooth Smart and ANT+ transmission standards
- compatible with almost all common bike computers
- free Rotor analysis software (Windows, OS X, iOS and Android)
- Up to 300 operating hours
- compatible with Rotor OCP Direct Mount chainrings ALDHU
- crank lengths: 165mm, 170mm, 172mm, 175mm
- 30mm axle (BB30, PF30, BSA, BB89, BB92, BBRight)
- Weight: 680g (510g without chainrings)
- Q-factor: 147.5mm
- Chainline: 43,5mm
Technical data Rotor INpower DM Road
- Material crank arms: Aluminium (6082, 7075)
- Crank arm length: 170.0 mm, 172.5 mm, 175.0 mm
- Chainline: 43.5 mm
- Q-factor: 147.5 mm
- Axle diameter: 30 mm
- Bottom bracket: BSA, BB386EVO, BB86, PF30
- Measuring accuracy: +/- 0.5
- Measuring point: Crank axle
- Power supply: 1 x AA battery or rechargeable battery (1.5 V)
- Transmission protocol: ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart (4.0/LE)
- Operating time: up to 300 hours
- Water resistance: IPX7
There are no reviews yet.