Shimano’s new RX810 Gravel crank offers a perfect synthesis of light weight and high efficiency for touring on mixed surfaces.
The gearing addresses the specific gravel needs and provides a regular rhythm with the tighter gearing. The Shimano FC-RX810-1 crank is offered with 40Z teeth and 42Z chainrings and in the lengths 170, 172.5 and 175 mm. The 2x 11-speed Shimano FC-RX810-2 variant is available in the chainring combination 48/31 teeth is also available in the crank arm lengths 170, 172.5 and 175 mm.
Closer shifting steps ensure a constant cadence here, which benefits the riding rhythm. Both Shimano GRX cranks have a wider Q-factor of 151mm, so compatibility with wider frames and tires is a given. As known from the Shimano road groupsets, many components are compatible with each other, so that the GRX group can be assembled according to individual preferences. So you are well equipped for any application.
- Shimano GRX FC-RX810-1 / Shimano GRX FC-RX810-2
- Range of use: Gravel, Cyclocross, Touring & Trekking
- Compatibility: Shimano 11-speed gears, 1-speed / 2-speed
- Chainring mounting: 110 mm bolt circle / 110/80 mm bolt circle, 4-arm asymmetrical
- Material: Aluminum
- Material axle: steel
- Gradation: 40 teeth, 42 teeth, 48/31 teeth
- Crank arm lengths: 170.0 mm, 172.5 mm, 175.0 mm
- Chainline: 49.7 mm / 46.9 mm
- Q-factor: 151 mm
- Axle diameter: 24 mm Shimano Hollowtech II
- Weight: 660 g – 710 gr
Scope of delivery
- Crankset Shimano GRX FC-RX810 with chainring
- Crank bolt Shimano
- Without bottom bracket