The Stages Cane Creek eeWings All-Road Powermeter offers the highest level of stiffness and durability in addition to accurate power measurement. The total weight is about 400 grams which makes this titanium crank one of the lightest crank power meters. Each Stages Powermeter is individually calibrated. A high measuring precision of +/- 1.5 % with left-hand Stages power measurement is thus achieved.
Titanium is almost indestructible so that the eeWings power meter can withstand much more stress than other high-end power meters made of carbon. Compared to other MTB cranks made of carbon, the Cane Creek crank is also much stiffer. Traces of use that arise in the course of use can even be sanded away. Cane Creek works with attention to detail and the claim to create innovative products. Control bearings and dampers are still part of the core business of the US American. In addition, also brakes suspension forks and suspension seatposts. Cane Creek has been around for over 40 years and offers a 10 year quality guarantee on their eeWings Titanium cranks.
Thanks to the SRAM Direct Mount screw connection, different chainrings can be installed. Also a 2 speed shifting can be realized with a Direct Mount Spider. The 30mm thick crankshaft is compatible with all common bottom bracket standards such as BSA and Pressfit. The Stages Cane Creek eeWings power meter is the perfect power meter for intensive training on the road or off-road.
Features Stages Cane Creek eeWings All-Road Powermeter
- butted titanium crank arms
- CNC milled axle with Hirth teeth
- Titanium crank bolt
- Preload unit made of aluminium 7075-T6
- compatible with SRAM Direct Mount 3-hole interface
- brushed finish with laser graphics
- Manufacturer’s warranty: Cane Creek grants a quality warranty of 10 years from the date of purchase.
- Power measurement: 0 – 2500 Watt
- Accuracy: +/- 1,5%
- Cadence measurement: via acceleration sensor or magnet
- Cadence range: 20-220 revolutions per minute
- Battery life: 200+ hours (CR2032 button cell)
- Transmission: ANT+, Bluetooth Smart Ready
- Material crank arms: titanium
- Material axle: titanium
- Crank arm lengths: 170.0 mm, 172.5 mm, 175.0 mm
- Weight: 395 g at 170mm
- Chainline: depending on chainring and spider
- Q-factor: 160 mm
- Axle diameter: 30 mm
- Compatible housing width (BSA bottom bracket): 68 mm
- Bottom bracket: BB86, BB30, PF30, BB386EVO, BSA
Scope of delivery
- Cane Creek eeWings All-Road Stages Powermeter
- Crank bolts
- Bearing preload unit
- Spacer 1 mm
- Chainring bolt
- without bottom bracket & chainring