Stages offers with the Shimano XT M8100 Power L Powermeter an upgrade for the Shimano XT M8100 and XT 8120 MTB cranks. Only the left crank arm is exchanged and you get a full-fledged power meter.
With their light weight, advanced technology and ease of use, Stages power meters have become an indispensable part of today’s power measurement. A power meter is the perfect tool to understand what progress you are making during your workout. Unlike heart rate, power and torque measurement shows exactly how much power you are putting out and how effective the training session is. The cadence is measured via acceleration sensors. The position of the crank can thus be detected several times per revolution. This results in fast information transfer and accurate performance measurement. The active temperature compensation ensures that temperature changes are continuously compensated. This way you can concentrate on your training. The Stages Powermeter takes care of the rest. Send your training data wirelessly via ANT+ or Bluetooth to your training app. This way you can analyze your training and organize it better for future goals.
- Power measurement on the left crank arm
- Active temperature compensation (ATC)
- Improved accelerometer and additional integrated ring laser
- Integrated cadence sensors
- Battery level and calibration status via LED display
- Wireless firmware updates via Stages App
- Stages Tap-To-Pair Near Field Communication (NFC)
- Additional weight only 15 g
- Tool free battery change
- Compatible with Stages Link, Strava, Training Peaks, Garmin Training Center
- compatible with Shimano XT M8100 and XT 8120 Hollowtech II MTB cranksets
Scope of delivery
- Stages Shimano XT M8100 L Powermeter
- CR2032 battery