Stages offers with the Shimano XT M8100 Power L Powermeter an upgrade for the Shimano XT M8100 and XT 8120 MTB cranks. Only the left crank arm is replaced and you get a full power meter.
With low weight, advanced technology and easy handling the Stages Powermeter Today it is hard to imagine performance measurement without them. A powermeter is the perfect tool to understand the progress you make during your training. In contrast to the Heart rate shows the power and torque measurement exactly how much force you are applying and how effective the training unit is. The cadence is measured by acceleration sensors. The position of the crank can therefore be measured several times per revolution. This results in a fast transfer of information and accurate power measurement. The active temperature compensation ensures that temperature changes are continuously compensated. This allows you to concentrate on your training. The Stages Powermeter will take care of the rest. Send your training data wirelessly via ANT+ or Bluetooth to your training app. This way you can analyze your training and organize it better for future goals.
- Power measurement on the left crank arm
- Active temperature compensation (ATC)
- Improved acceleration sensor and additionally integrated ring laser
- Integrated cadence sensors
- Battery level and calibration status via LED display
- Wireless firmware updates via Stages App
- Stages Tap-To-Pair Near Field Communication (NFC)
- Additional weight only 15 g
- Battery change without tools
- Compatible with Stages Link, StravaTraining Peaks, Garmin training center
- compatible with Shimano XT M8100 and XT 8120 Hollowtech II MTB cranks
Scope of delivery
- Stages Shimano XT M8100 L Powermeter
- CR2032 Battery